Download link: Canon EOS C70 Firmware Version 18.104.22.168
Firmware Version 22.214.171.124 incorporates the following enhancements:
1. The following features are enabled when the following lenses are attached: CN8×15 IAS S/E1,
CN-E20-50mm T2.4 L F, CN-E45-135mm T2.4 L F:
– Displaying metadata, such as the model name and the focal distance of the lens attached.
– Displaying T number
– Support for Peripheral Illumination Correction and Chromatic Lens Aberration Correction.
– Support for Dual Pixel CMOS AF autofocus (CN8×15 IAS S/E1 only)
– Support for [Dual Pixel Focus Guide].
2. The following features are enabled when the following lenses are attached: RF-S18-45mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM, RF-S18-150mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM:
– Adds a menu to switch lens functions. (Focus Ring, Control Ring, Lens Optical Image Stabilization)
3. Adds support for Canon IP [XC Protocol].
4. Enables SD Card recording in XF-AVC 4K Intra setting frame rate 50/60 frames per second.
5. Enables Eye detection.
6. Enables Eye / Face detection and tracking when S&F shooting frame rate is set from 24 to 120 frames per second.
7. Adds support for 4CH display in audio meter.
8. Improves the retention of the recording settings when switching between normal shooting and S&F shooting.
9. Adds [Canon 709 / BT.709] to the Gamma/Color Space in Custom Picture setting.
10. Adds [CMT 709] in LUT and Proxy Rec Color Conversion.
11. Adds [CMT 709] in View Assist.
12. Adds [G Gain] in White Balance in Custom Picture settings.
For further information, please refer to the latest version of the camera’s Instruction Manual that is released with the firmware update.
– Firmware version 126.96.36.199 is for updating EOS C70 cameras running firmware version 188.8.131.52 – 184.108.40.206. If your camera’s firmware is already version 220.127.116.11, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
– Please refrain from loading menu settings generated using the most recent firmware version to a product running an old firmware version, as doing so may affect camera operations.
Read more: Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS C70.